Pokémon The Teal Mask DLC
Pokémon The Teal Mask DLC
Get all the new and returning Pokémon available with the release of The Teal Mask DLC in their glorious perfect IV*, battle-ready builds to complete your Pokédex. Choose shiny (star shiny) or not and customize them to have your Original Trainer (OT) name.
- Base Pokémon are in Level 5 with 0 EVs in all stat, so you can build and train them however you want
- Mid-evolution Pokémon are at Level 99 with 0 EVs in all stat, so you only need one more leveling up for them to be maxed level
- Final evolutions are at Level 100, fully trained EVs (510) so you can use them in battles anytime you want
This bundle includes the following
Munkidori Okidogi, Fezandipiti,Ogerpon
Pikachu (7 Hat variants)
Raichu (Alola form)
Digglet (Alola form)
Dugtrio (Alola form)
Meowth (Alola and Galar forms)
Persian (Alola form)
Growlithe (Hisui form)
Arcanine (Hisui form)
Slowpoke (Galar form)
Slowbro (Galar form)
Grimer (Alola form)
Muk (Alola form)
Voltorb (Hisui form)
Electrode (Hisui form)
Tauros (Kanto form)
Articuno (Kanto and Galar forms)
Zapdos (Kanto and Galar forms)
Moltres (Kanto and Galar forms)
Wooper (Johto form)
Slowking (Galar form)
Qwilfish (Hisui form)
Sneasel (Hisui form)
Gen 4 – Sinnoh Region
Lilligant (Hisui form)
Basculin (Hisui form)
Zorua (Hisui form)
Zoroark (Hisui form)
Braviary (Hisui form)
Sliggoo (Hisui form)
Goodra (Hisui form)
Avalugg (Hisui form)
Gen 7 – Alola Region
Dexidueye (Alola and Hisui forms)
- This bundle includes the Pokémon (new and returning) made available in Scarlet and Violet via Teal Mask DLC release.
- This bundle does not include Pokémon that were already available in the
Paldea region prior to release of Teal Mask DLC.
- In case of shiny version (star shiny), shiny-locked Pokémon (Okidogi,Munkidori, Fezandipiti,Ogerpon) will be in their non-shiny version, as we want to keep all the Pokémon as legal as possible.
- *Some Pokémon may only have 5 perfect IVs to make way for special builds, such as 0 IV for Speed for Trick Room
If you ordered for shiny pack (star shiny, square shiny), some returning Pokémon that are shiny-locked in Sword and Shield will be coming from previous generations, most of them from event distributions. If they happen to be event Pokémon, their OT cannot be altered.
POKEMON HOME DELIVERY
This is the faster version of delivering all the Pokemon included in this bundle. In this method, we need that you trust us with the process of transferring the mons to your HOME account.
You must have a Premium Plan on your Pokémon Home for this service to work.
POKEMON LINK TRADE DELIVERY
If you can't trust us your Pokémon HOME account, we can deliver all the mons to you via this method. However, this will take so much time as we need to trade the Pokémon included in this listing one by one through traditional in-game trading, hence the much higher price because of the time consumption.