Get any Pokémon exactly the way that you want them to be. You decide for their Level, IV build and EV spread (competitive, battle-ready), attack moves, rarity (shiny or not), Held Item, gender, even OT name, and a lot more!
This Pokémon custom genning service is available only in the following game versions:
✔️Gen IX: Pokémon Scarlet / Pokémon Violet (SV)
✔️Gen VIII: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond / Pokémon Shining Pearl (BDSP)
✔️Gen VIII: Pokémon Sword / Pokémon Shield (SwSh)
✔️Gen VII: Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! / Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee! (LGPE)
✔️Gen VII: Pokémon Sun / Moon (SuMo); Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon (USUM)
✔️Gen VI: Pokémon X / Y (X/Y); Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (ORAS)
(Due to its different genning nature, we have a separate listing for Gen VIII: Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Click here.
IMPORTANT: All orders placed on SHOWDOWN FORMAT but does not follow the correct Showdown format will not be processed, and will be advised to pay for MANUAL FORMAT instead.
is encouraged for faster genning and lesser errors. A correct Showdown format is significantly important as an erroneous one cannot be processed by the genning application. A correct format should look like this (if the Pokemon comes with a nickname):
Aaliyah (Alakazam) (F) @ Twisted Spoon
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
To do the Showdown format:
Step 1: Go to play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
Step 2: Click New team > Select a format > ex. Sw/Sh Singles - Anything goes > Add pokemon
Step 3: After tweaking details, click "Import/Export" and copy the detailed text and paste it on the Note Box upon checkout here in Pokefella.
- Remember to save a copy of the Showdown format of your Pokemon, especially for huge orders as the Note Box has a limited number of characters allowed. If the details won't fit in the Note Box, you can always send them through our Facebook Messenger or via email.
- Please place additional notes like the type of Ball the Pokemon is contained in and the OT after the format, not in the middle.
If you're not familiar with Showdown format, please choose this format
and provide us the details of the Pokemon in any way you like
, or you can follow the guide below. This format is, however, tedious and takes longer process on the genner's part as they have to manually encode the details into the program, hence, the slightly higher service charge.
- Form: (if applicable)
- Shiny: Yes/No (some Pokémon are shiny-locked in certain game versions)
- Held Item: (other items may make Pokémon non-tradeable to specific games, Z Crystals are automatically removed during the trading process)
- Attack Moves:
- EV spread:
- Language: (remove or leave blank if this doesn't matter to you)
- Pokérus infection: Yes/No
- Type of ball:
- Original Trainer (OT) name:
- ID No.:
Note: Details that are not filled or specified shall be set to default or upon the genner's discretion. However, our genners will always try their best to contact you for clarifications.