Waste no more precious hours in shiny hunting, or grinding to level up, EV-training, or hatching tens of thousands of eggs just to get that perfect Pokemon for your collection or online battling. We'll take care of your treasured mons with broken stats. Take them to Dr. Pokefella for a surgical enhancement sans the knife, and voila! They'll become the best versions of themselves.
Steps to Editing your Pokémon
This Pokémon editing service is available in the following game versions:
- Send us all the mons you wish to be edited.
- Tell us how you want to edit them–their stats, build, level, moves, etcetera–either in Showdown format or the manual format (see below).
- We'll send them back to you once finished with the enhancements.
✔️Gen VIII: Pokémon Legends: Arceus (PLA)
✔️Gen VIII: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl (BDSP)
✔️Gen VIII: Pokémon Sword / Shield (SwSh)
✔️Gen VII: Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! / Eevee! (LGPE)
✔️Gen VII: Pokémon Sun / Moon (SuMo); Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon (USUM)
✔️Gen VI: Pokémon X / Y (X/Y); Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (ORAS)
is encouraged for faster genning and lesser errors. A correct Showdown format is significantly important as an erroneous one cannot be processed by the genning application. A correct format should look like this (if the Pokemon comes with a nickname):
Aaliyah (Alakazam) (F) @ Twisted Spoon
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 0 Atk
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
To do the Showdown format:
Step 1: Go to play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
Step 2: Click New team > Select a format > ex. Sw/Sh Singles - Anything goes > Add pokemon
Step 3: After tweaking details, click "Import/Export" and copy the detailed text and paste it on the Note Box upon checkout here in Pokefella.
- Remember to save a copy of the Showdown format of your Pokemon, especially for huge orders as the Note Box has a limited number of characters allowed
- Please place additional notes like the type of Ball the Pokemon is contained in and the OT after the format, not in the middle.
If you're not familiar with Showdown format please choose this format
and provide us the details of the Pokemon in any way you like
, or you can follow the guide below. This format is, however, tedious and takes longer process on the genner's part , hence, the slightly higher service charge.
- Form: (if applicable)
- Shiny: Yes/No (some Pokémon are shiny-locked in certain game versions)
- Held Item: (other items may make Pokémon non-tradeable to specific games, Z Crystals are automatically removed during the trading process)
- Attack Moves:
- EV spread:
- Language: (remove or leave blank if this doesn't matter to you)
- Pokérus infection: Yes/No
- Type of ball:
- Original Trainer (OT) name:
- ID No.:
Note: Details that are not filled or specified shall be set to default or upon the genner's discretion.